With over 45 years of programming, and continuous fluidity in our curriculum, we're proud of the record we have which has empowered non-profits, corporations, governments, districts and schools, and many more, to take initiatives toward increased inclusive practices, policies and self awareness. To request information about a potential workshop/training, click HERE. Want to learn more about studies related directly to our work? See the links below!
What are people saying about us? Read testimonials of our recent work HERE!
- Ph.D. Projects:
- Ohm, Rose Marie, 1987, Constructing and Reconstructing Social Distance Attitude.
- Trejo, Rosenna Natalie. 1994. Ethnic Identity and Self-Esteem Among Adolescents.
- Robbins, John Paul, Jr. 1995.An examination of individual, team and organizational learning and factors influencing learning in a comprehensive high school.
- Lyons, Eileen. 2005. The Effects Of A Leadership And Diversity Awareness Program On Adolescents' Attitudes And Behaviors
- Yaxte, Emmerson Michelle. 2014. Impressions: the legacy of Anytown Youth Leadership Retreat
- Hodgkin, Cameron R. 2014. Prejudice, Bigotry, and Discrimination:Dialectical Construction of the Inclusion Summit, 2009.